Introduction of research areas at School of Biotechnology Tan Tao University
32. Dinh Truong Nguyen, Hunduma Dinka, Kyooyeol Lee, Min-Kyeung Choi and Chankyu Park. Olfactory Receptor Gene Sequence Polymorphism within and between Breeds of Pigs. 2017 (In Preparation)
31. Minh Nam Nguyen, Tae Gyu Choi, Dinh Truong Nguyen, Jin-Hwan Kim, Yong Hwa Jo, Muhammad Shahid, Salima Akter, Saurav Nath Aryal, Ji Youn Yoo, Yong-Joo Ahn, Kyoung Min Cho, Ju-Seog Lee, Wonchae Choe, Insug Kang, Joohun Ha, and Sung Soo Kim. CRC-113 gene expression signature for predicting prognosis in patients with colorectal cancer. Oncotarget, (2015), 6(31):31674-92. (Co-author).
30. Minkyeung Choi, Jongin Lee, Min Thong Le, Dinh Truong Nguyen, Suhyun Park, Nagasundarapandian Soundrarajan, Kyle M. Schachtschneider, Jaebum Kim, Jin-Ki Park, Jin-Hoi Kim, and Chankyu Park. Genome-wide analysis of DNA methylation in pigs using reduced representation bisulfite sequencing. DNA Research, (2015), 22(5):343-55. (Co-author).
29. Hailu Dadi, Le Minh Thong, Hunduma Dinka, Dinh Truong Nguyen, HoJun Choi, Hyesun Cho, Minkyeung Choi, Jin-Hoi Kim, Jin-Ki Park, Soundrarajan Nagasundarapandian, and Chankyu Park. Genetic diversity and mRNA expression of porcine MHC class I chain-related 2 (SLA- 2 MIC2) gene and development of a high-resolution typing method. PLOS ONE, (2015), 10(8) (Co-author).
28. Kyooyeol Lee#, Dinh Truong Nguyen#,Minkyeung Choi, Se-Yeoun Cha, Jin-Hoi Kim, Hailu Dadi, Han Geuk Seo, Kunho Seo, Taehoon Chun,and Chankyu Park. Analysis of cattle olfactory subgenome: the first detail study on the characteristics of the complete olfactory receptor repertoire of a ruminant. BMC Genomics, (2013), 14:596. (Co-first author).
The First INDO-ASEAN Conference on Innovative Approaches in Applied Sciences and Technologies to be held during 13-17 June, 2018
at Nong Lam University, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Three students from the School of Biotechnology have selected Abstract to present at this conference:
- Nguyễn Thị Thùy Nhung (“Green synthesis and evaluation of the antimicrobial activity of silvernanoparticles synthesized from Stereospermum binhchauensis v.s. Dang’s extract”)
- Võ Thị Thùy Trang (“Successful biosynthesis of silver and gold nanoparticles from Crinumlatifolium L. leaves’s extract with full antibacterial properties”)
- Nguyễn Bích Ngọc Hương (“Novel synthesis and characterization of antibacterial activity of silvernanoparticles and gold nanoparticles synthezised from Arctium lappa L. in root’s extracts” )