Introduction of research areas at School of Biotechnology Tan Tao University
47. Thanh-Phung T. Nguyen, Phan Van Hieu, Anh-Tuan Dang-Mai* and Dinh-Truong Nguyen*. The Analysis Of Genotype And Allele Frequency Of The Biomarkers From Sexual Abuse Criminals In Vietnam. National Conference on Biotechnology 2021, (Full paper) Accepted 09/2021.
46. Le Luu Tran and Dinh-Truong Nguyen*. Establish A Culturing Procedure On Chicken Fibroblast Cells To Produce Vaccines For Poultry Arthritis Disease. National Conference on Biotechnology 2021, (Full paper) Accepted 08/2021.
45. Minh-Trong Tran#, Linh-Phuong Nguyen#, Dinh-Truong Nguyen*, T. Le Cam-Huong, Chi-Hien Dang, Tran Thi Kim Chi, Thanh-Danh Nguyen*. A novel approach using plant embryos for green synthesis of silver nanoparticles as antibacterial and catalytic agent. Springer Nature: Research on Chemical Intermediates, (2021). (Co-Corresponding authors ).
44. T.My-Thao Nguyen, T.Anh-Thu Nguyen, N.Tuong-Van Pham, Quang-Vi Ly, T.Thuy-Quynh Tran, Thi-DanThach, Cam-Lai Nguyen, Kien-Sam Banh, Van-Dung Le, Linh-Phuong Nguyen, Dinh-Truong Nguyen, Chi-Hien Dang, Thanh-Danh Nguyen. Biosynthesis of metallic nanoparticles from waste Passiflora edulis peels for their antibacterial effect and catalytic activity. Arabian Journal of Chemistry (2021) 14, 103096.
43. Quynh Hoa Tran, Van Thai Than, Phuc Loi Luu, Declan Clarke, Hanh Ngoc Lam, Thanh-Giang Tan Nguyen, Dinh-Truong Nguyen, Phan Q Duy, Dung Phung, Minh Nam Nguyen. A novel signature predicts recurrence risk and therapeutic response in breast cancer patients. IJC International Journal of Cancer, (2021).
41. T.Thanh-Tam Huynh, Thanh-Chi Mai, Chi-Hien Dang, T.Thuy-Trang Vo, Dinh-Truong Nguyen, Van-Su Dang, Khang Duy Vu Nguyen, Vinh-Thien Trang, Thanh-Danh Nguyen. Influence of extractions on physicochemical characterization and bioactivity of Piper nigrum oils: Study on the non-isothermal decomposition kinetic. Arabian Journal of Chemistry, (2020), S1878-5352(20)30288-4.
40. T. My-Thao Nguyen, T. Thanh-Tam Huynh, Chi-Hien Dang, Dinh-Tri Mai, T. Thuy-Nhung Nguyen, Dinh-Truong Nguyen, Van-Su Dang, Trinh-Duy Nguyen, Thanh-Danh Nguyen. Novel biogenic silver nanoparticles used for antibacterial effect and catalytic degradation of contaminants. Research on Chemical Intermediates, (2020), 46.
39. Thi-Huyen Tran, Hoang-Anh Phan Thi, Minh-Nam Nguyen, Dinh-Truong Nguyen, Lin-Woo Kang. Constructing A Novel Plasmid To Increase Purity Effectiveness For Recombinant Proteins Expressed In Escherichia Coli Cells. Journal of Science and Technology-IUH, (2020).
38. Thanh-Truc Vo, Thi Thanh-Ngan Nguyen, Thi Thanh-Tam Huynh, Thi Thuy-Trang Vo, Thi Thuy-Nhung Nguyen, Dinh-Truong Nguyen, Van-Su Dang, Chi-Hien Dang, and Thanh-Danh Nguyen. Biosynthesis of Silver and Gold Nanoparticles Using Aqueous Extract from Crinum latifolium Leaf and Their Applications Forward Antibacterial Effect and Wastewater Treatment. Journal Of Nanomaterials, (2019) 1-14.
37. Hieu Vu-Quang,Mads Sloth Vinding,Thomas Nielsen, Marcus Görge Ullisch, Niels Chr. Nielsen, Dinh-Truong Nguyen and Jørgen Kjems. Pluronic F127-Folate Coated Superparamagnetic Iron Oxide Nanoparticles as Contrast Agent for Cancer Diagnosis in Magnetic Resonance Imaging. Polymers, (2019), 11(4), 743.
36. Van-Dung Le, Vinh-Thien Tran,Van-Su Dang, Dinh-Truong Nguyen, Chi-Hien Dang, Thanh-Danh Nguyen. Physicochemical characterizations, antimicrobial activity and non-isothermal decomposition kinetics of Cinnamomum cassia essential oils. Journal Of Essential Oil Research, (2019) 1-11.
35. Thanh-Danh Nguyen, Thanh-Truc Vo, T. Thanh-Tam Huynh, Cao-Hien Nguyen, Van-Dat Doan, Dinh-Truong Nguyen, Trinh-Duy Nguyen and Chi-Hien Dang. Effect of capping methods on the morphology of silver nanoparticles: study on the media-induced release of silver from the nanocomposite β-cyclodextrin/alginate. New Journal Of Chemistry, (2019), 43(43), 16841-16852.
34. Linh V Nguyen, Quang V Ta, Thao B Dang, Phu H Nguyen, Thach Nguyen, Thi Van Huyen Pham, Trang Ht Nguyen, Stephen Baker, Trung Le Tran, Dong Joo Yang, Ki Woo Kim, Khanh V Doan. Carvedilol improves glucose tolerance and insulin sensitivity in treatment of adrenergic overdrive in high fat diet-induced obesity in mice. PLOS ONE, (2019),14(11), e0224674.
33. Dinh-Truong Nguyen#, Quynh Hoa Tran, Xuan The Hoang, Ngoc Huyen Vu, Kim Van Thi Le, Van Thai Than, Minh Nam Nguyen. Glyoxalase 2 correlates with redox signaling and enhances survival outcome in patients with hepatocellular carcinoma. Free Radical Biology and Medicine, (2018). (Co-first author).
32. Thi Thanh-Ngan Nguyen, Thanh-Truc Vo, Bich Ngoc-Huong Nguyen, Dinh-Truong Nguyen, Van-Su Dang, Chi-Hien Dang, Thanh-Danh Nguyen. Silver and gold nanoparticles biosynthesized by aqueous extract of burdock root, Arctium lappa as antimicrobial agent and catalyst for degradation of pollutants. Environmental Science and Pollution Research, (2018).
31. Minh Nam Nguyen, Tae Gyu Choi, Dinh Truong Nguyen, Jin-Hwan Kim, Yong Hwa Jo, Muhammad Shahid, Salima Akter, Saurav Nath Aryal, Ji Youn Yoo, Yong-Joo Ahn, Kyoung Min Cho, Ju-Seog Lee, Wonchae Choe, Insug Kang, Joohun Ha, and Sung Soo Kim. CRC-113 gene expression signature for predicting prognosis in patients with colorectal cancer. Oncotarget, (2015), 6(31):31674-92. (Co-author).
30. Minkyeung Choi, Jongin Lee, Min Thong Le, Dinh Truong Nguyen, Suhyun Park, Nagasundarapandian Soundrarajan, Kyle M. Schachtschneider, Jaebum Kim, Jin-Ki Park, Jin-Hoi Kim, and Chankyu Park. Genome-wide analysis of DNA methylation in pigs using reduced representation bisulfite sequencing. DNA Research, (2015), 22(5):343-55. (Co-author).
29. Hailu Dadi, Le Minh Thong, Hunduma Dinka, Dinh Truong Nguyen, HoJun Choi, Hyesun Cho, Minkyeung Choi, Jin-Hoi Kim, Jin-Ki Park, Soundrarajan Nagasundarapandian, and Chankyu Park. Genetic diversity and mRNA expression of porcine MHC class I chain-related 2 (SLA- 2 MIC2) gene and development of a high-resolution typing method. PLOS ONE, (2015), 10(8) (Co-author).
28. Kyooyeol Lee#, Dinh Truong Nguyen#,Minkyeung Choi, Se-Yeoun Cha, Jin-Hoi Kim, Hailu Dadi, Han Geuk Seo, Kunho Seo, Taehoon Chun,and Chankyu Park. Analysis of cattle olfactory subgenome: the first detail study on the characteristics of the complete olfactory receptor repertoire of a ruminant. BMC Genomics, (2013), 14:596. (Co-first author).
4th Biology Conference - ICISE, Quy Nhon 2021
- Nguyễn Thị Kim Nhường: “Application of Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning in Drug Discovery for COVID-19.” (poster)
- Nguyễn Ngọc Mai Phương: "Epidemiological analysis of porcine circovirus type 2 (PCV2) by space and time of circulation in Vietnam from 2004 to 2019." (poster)
Student Bio-science Conference - Faculty of Biology and Biotechnology - Ho Chi Minh City University of Science - 2021
Six students from the School of Biotechnology have selected Abstract to present at this conference:
- Huỳnh Hồng Hân: “Discovering The Potential Gene Expression Pathways on Alzheimer’s Disease through Big Data Analysis” (poster) - Student Bio-science Conference, Khoa Sinh học – Công nghệ sinh học, Đại học Khoa Học Tự Nhiên TP.HCM, 22 – 23/05/2021
- Ngô Quang Trọng: “Biosynthesis of silver and gold nanoparticles from Callisia fragrans extract and application in biotechnology” (poster) - Excellent Presentation Prize
- Nguyễn Tấn Thanh Giang, Nguyễn Ngọc Mai Phương: “Identification of Potential Biomarkers To Predict Breast Cancer Lung-Metastasis Through Big Data Analysis” (poster)
- Huỳnh Thị Mỹ Hạnh: “Big Data Analysis to Decipher Genetic Markers to Build the Potential Prognostic Models for Heart Disease” (poster)
- Đỗ Chung Đỉnh: “Through Big Data Analysis To Reveal The Potential Activity of Selenite and YK-4-279 For Thyroid Cancer Treatment” (poster)
- Nguyễn Thành Đạt: “Up-regulation of GADD45B is associated with high risk of bone metastasis and poor survival outcome in breast cancer patients” (poster) - Excellent Presentation Prize
3rd Biology Conference - ICISE, Quy Nhon 2020
Three students from the School of Biotechnology have selected Abstract to present at this conference:
- Nguyễn Tấn Thanh Giang: “Identify locus related to rice salt tolerance” (poster)
- Nguyễn Thị Kim Nhường: “Potential independent prognostic role of STAR3 to the overall survival in hepatocellular carcinoma patients”
- Huỳnh Hồng Hân: “Low Expression of ALAD predicts poor overall survival of Hepatocellular Carcinoma Patients” (poster)
2nd Biology Conference - ICISE, Quy Nhon 2019
Lecturer and students from the School of Biotechnology have been selected to present at this conference:
- Nguyễn Minh Nam, Ph.D.: “Investigation of biomarkers for early detection and a prognostic prediction model for Hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) using big data analysis and machine learning” (Oral)
- Đặng Thị Kim Phương: “Exploring Eight-Gene Signature Through Machine Learning Process Predicting the Overall Survival Outcome in Prostate Cancer.” (Poster) - The Best Poster Presentation Prize
- Lê Tâm Vy: “Down-regulation of DHRS1 Predicts Poor Survival Outcome of Patients Associated with Hepatocellular Carcinoma.” (Poster)
- Lê Lưu Thủy Tiên: “Developing Early Diagnostic Gene Signatures for Colorectal Cancer Using Multi-Algorithms of Machine Learning.” (Poster)
- Nguyễn Tấn Thanh Giang: “Building A Prognosis Model of a Seventeen-Gene Signature to Predict Breast Cancer Metastasizing to Lung.” (Poster)
The First INDO-ASEAN Conference on Innovative Approaches in Applied Sciences and Technologies to be held during 13-17 June, 2018
at Nong Lam University, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Three students from the School of Biotechnology have selected Abstract to present at this conference:
- Nguyễn Thị Thùy Nhung (“Green synthesis and evaluation of the antimicrobial activity of silvernanoparticles synthesized from Stereospermum binhchauensis v.s. Dang’s extract”)
- Võ Thị Thùy Trang (“Successful biosynthesis of silver and gold nanoparticles from Crinumlatifolium L. leaves’s extract with full antibacterial properties”)
- Nguyễn Bích Ngọc Hương (“Novel synthesis and characterization of antibacterial activity of silvernanoparticles and gold nanoparticles synthezised from Arctium lappa L. in root’s extracts” )