Bioinformaticians (Faculty position)
Work type: Full-time
Work place: School of Biotechnology, Tan Tao University, Duc Hoa, Long An, Vietnam
- Job description
- Teach in English (both theory and practice) 2 or 3 the courses (Basic Bioinformatics, Data science in Biology, and other Biological courses if matched) for undergraduate.
- Teaching time: may require teach in maximum 9 hours per week.
- Do research and find research funding.
- Assign and supervise the student thesis or internship.
- Office hours: minimum 8 hours (in at least 2 separate days) per week
- Manage and maintenance laboratories (optional).
- Requirements for Bioinformatics Faculty Applicants
- PhD in Bioinformatics and/or Data scicence in Biology, or a closely related field
- Strong research profile (Bigdata analytics/ Machine learning/ AI in Biology are prefered)
- Good English (4 skills)
- Have the motivation to rebuild/update the undergraduate curricula of Biotechnology and Applied Biology.
- Have the potential to successfully secure competitive research grants from organization and industry sponsors.
III. Contact :
School of Biotechnology, Tan Tao University. E.city Tan Duc, Duc Hoa, Long An, Vietnam
Dr. Truong Nguyen, Acting Dean of School of Biotechnology,